STRESS – Most people need a certain amount of stress if they want to perform at the top of their potential. Perhaps you are one of the lucky few – you don’t lose the thrill of taking risks with the unknown and you enjoy challenges and excitement.
But bear in mind that everyone needs time off, so don’t be tempted to take on so much that you may eventually risk burnout. However little you may currently feel the need, you may want to keep the following advice in mind:
- Take regular vacations
- Spend time with family and friends
- Talk about a variety of topics and not just work
- Read about subjects other than work-related subjects
- Day dream
And most important: Remind yourself that life starts rather than stops at 5:30 PM!
Posted in Career Success, Goals, Harmony, Health and Image, Life, Lifestyle, People, Strategy, Stress, Success, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success, Worry | Tagged beauty, burnout, Charisma, confidence, Cool & Classy People, Day dream, Emotions, exercise, family, friends, Friendship, Happiness, Life, Lifestyle, Personality traits, Reading, Stress, Success, The Art of Living for Cool & Classy People, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success, vacations, Work | Leave a Comment »
The Coaching Center … for Cool, Classy, and Smart People
Seduction is an art. Throughout history the finest practitioners of seduction have been celebrated the world over. Seductive men come in all styles and sizes. For some women, James Bond is their ideal seducer .. the suave man of action, man of the world, man about town. A true seducer is capable of transforming the most ordinary day and/or evening into a time of magic.
Who are your all-time favorite seducers …. past and present? What qualities / attributes are important for you? And where are the best places to meet them? One person you could ask is Amy Andersen, Silicon Valley’s matchmaker extraordinaire.
The Coaching Center for ….Charming, Clever, Stylish, Cool & Classy People
Posted in Attitude, Behavior, Body Language, Charisma, Charm, Confidence, Cool & Classy People, Dream, Emotions, Famous People, Flirting, Fun, Happiness, Harmony, Imagination, Interpersonal Skills, Life, Lifestyle, Love, Luck, Miracles, People, Personality Traits, Relationships, Relationships Love, Romance, seduction, Self-confidence, Self-image, Status, Style, Success, The Art of Living, The Art of Living for Cool & Classy People, The Coaching Center For Cool & Classy People, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success, The Good Life, Utopia, Wealth | Tagged Amy Andersen, Attitude, beauty, Charisma, Charm, confidence, Cool & Classy People, Emotions, fantasies, George Clooney, James Bond, Laughter, Life, Lifestyle, Living Well, Love, Magic, matchmaker, Personality traits, seduction, Silicon Valley, Stylish, The Art of Living for Cool & Classy People, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success | Leave a Comment »
Important Facts to Remember As You Grow Older:
- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
- Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
- Life is sexually transmitted.
- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last that long.
- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
- Give a person a fish and you feed them for the day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
- In the 1960’s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
- Enjoy life and laugh often ….. life doesn’t last forever, so make the most of your one and only life.
Smart, Cool & Classy People – The Coaching Center for Mind & Body Success
Posted in Attitude, Behavior, Body Language, Cool & Classy People, Core set of beliefs, Dream, Emotions, Health and Image, Healthy Eating, Ideal Society, Inner Wisdom, Kissing, Laughter, Learning, Life, Lifestyle, Lifetime, Love, Miracles, Partner, People, Positive Outlook, Relationships Love, Success, Youth | Tagged Age, Attitude, Charisma, choices, Coaching For Smart Cool and Classy People, confidence, Cool & Classy People, Creativity, dance, Death, Dreams, Emotions, fantasies, Happiness, Health, humor, Kissing, Laughter, Life, Lifestyle, Living Well, Love, Miracles, music, relationships, Smart, Success, The Art of Living for Cool & Classy People, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success, the world, Weight | Leave a Comment »
Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth. Oh, never mind. You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they’ve faded. But trust me, in 20 years you’ll look back at photos of yourself and recall how fabulous you really looked at the time. You are not as fat as you imagine. Don’t worry about the future. Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing gum. Real troubles are apt to blindside you at 4 p.m. on an idle Tuesday.
Do one thing daily that scares you. Sing. Floss. Stretch. Dance. Travel.
Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts. ♥ Don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours. Remember compliments, forget insults. Keep old love letters. Throw away old bank statements.
Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your life. Some of the most interesting 40-year olds I know don’t know what they want to do with theirs. Be kind to your knees. You’ll miss hem when they’re gone.
Maybe you’ll marry, maybe you won’t. Maybe you’ll have children, maybe you won’t. Maybe you’ll divorce at 40, maybe you’ll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary. Whatever you do, don’t congratulate yourself or berate yourself too much. Your choices are half chance, like everybody else’s.
Read the directions, even if you don’t follow them. Do not read beauty magazines. They will only make you feel ugly.
Get to know your parents. You never know when they’ll be gone. Be nice to your siblings. They’re the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you. Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. The older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.
Accept these truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old. And then you’ll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders. Respect your elders.
Don’t expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you’ll have a trust fund. Maybe you’ll have a wealthy spouse. But you never know when either one might run out. Be careful whose advice you buy.
Posted in Anger, Attitude, Beauty, Body Language, Creativity, Dream, Emotions, Exercise, Fear, Friends, Friendship, Goals, Happiness, Harmony, Health and Image, Healthy Eating, Heartbreak, Inner Wisdom, Life, Lifestyle, Love, Marriage, Miracles, Money, Pain, Partner, People, Positive Outlook, Potential, Relationships, Resilience, Romance, Sadness, Success, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success, Uncategorized, Utopia, Worry, Youth | Tagged Age, beauty, Beauty magazines, children, dance, Guilt, Knees, Life, Love letters, Marriage, parents, Politicians, power, sing, Wedding, youth | Leave a Comment »
Feng shui (“wind and water”) is an ancient Chinese practice that considers the environment a metaphor for everything that occurs in your life. It is based on the idea that energy, or chi, in every space has its own personality. When the space you live in is arranged in harmony with nature, life can be good. Consider your bedroom: The more comfortable you are there, the better you will sleep. The better you sleep, the more your life will be like a beautiful dream.
Rules For The Bedroom:
- Place the head of the bed against a solid wall, in the corner farthest from the entry, with the greatest view of the entire room.
- Friends turn false and support disappears when the bed is placed against a glass or fake wall.
- Don’t place the bed directly opposite the door or a window; this position drains energy. If necessary, create a barrier between the bed and the door or window with furniture or plants.
- Don’t place the mattress directly on the floor Elevate it above the floor by at least 5 inches, but not more than 3 feet.
- Don’t use the space under the bed for storage unless you want to dream of what you’ve stored,
- Avoid clutter and heavy, inappropriate furniture. Clutter acts as an impediment to subtle energy forces. And childish toys and furniture keep you in a childlike state.
- To bring more life and vitality into your bedroom, use 3 plants: one near the entry, one near the bed, and another near the exit or window, making a curved path for the chi. Add fresh flowers whenever you can.
How To Get to Sleep Faster: Don’t pad around barefoot on cold bathroom tiles when you brush your teeth before bed. A scientific study has shown that warm hands and feet are the best physiological predictor for nodding off. Warm your feet on your partner or wear bed socks.
Wrinkles: Sleeping on a satin pillowcase will help prevent wrinkles while you sleep.
Posted in Attitude, Creativity, Dream, Happiness, Harmony, Health and Image, Life, Lifestyle, Miracles, Sleep, Uncategorized, Wrinkles | Tagged barefoot, beauty, Bedroom, Clutter, Dreams, feet, Flowers, Fun, Furniture, Furniture Placement, Happiness, Harmony, Life, Lifestyle, Living Well, Plants, Sleep, Success, The Art of Living for Cool & Classy People, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success, toys, vitality, Wrinkles | Leave a Comment »
Most famous people do not need much sleep.
- Albert Einstein was an exception. It seems he needed 10 to 12 hours of sleep.
- Winston Churchill: Went to bed around midnight and woke up at 4 or 5 A.M. and took a nap of one hour.
- Napoleon: Slept during 3 hours, woke up during the night to work, then went back to bed around 5 AM for a two-hour sleep.
- Leonardo de Vinci: Slept by taking several small naps (the hypothesis is that this rhythm was how prehistoric people slept because they were surrounded by cruel predators and therefore had to be constantly alert to them).
- Thomas Edison: Slept by taking several small naps.
Smart, Cool & Classy People – The Coaching Center for Mind & Body Success
Posted in Attitude, Body Language, Creativity, Famous People, Lifestyle, People, Resilience, Sleep, Success, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success | Tagged Albert Einstein, Fame, Leonardo de Vinci, Napoleon, naps, predators, Sleep, The Coaching Center for Smart Cool & Classy People, Thomas Edison | Leave a Comment »
What we love …. Love … L’amour, toujours l’amour
What we also Like …
- Aspen, Colorado : This affluent ski-resort town went all-renewable, becoming the third in the nation to do so – following Burlington, Vermont, and Greensburg, Kansas. Aspen, a city of 6,600, is now powered by geothermal, hydro, solar, and wind power. It had set its goal in 2005. GO ASPEN! GO VERMONT! GO KANSAS! Has your state gone all-renewable? If not, why not? Contact your elected officials and ask them! You elected them … they work for you!
- ABOVE-BOARD COMPANIES & GOVERNMENT AGENCIES that instill the values of honesty and accountability. A culture of self-reflection on the moral principles are necessary to serve customers and society and not only stockholders! A workplace of integrity can help drive long-term financial value.
- US citizens who contact their government officials and ask them to support a bill for America to increase its competitiveness and move toward full employment by spending a trillion dollars to rebuild bridges and roads.
- US citizens who contact their elected officials to support the S.1822-Pay Workers a Living Wage Act
What we like a Lot Less …. GREED! And especially Greed at the expense of sick people
- Guns in the wrong hands! Why not pass legislation making buying bullets extremely difficult. In fact, as difficult as asking for a loan!!!! Or why not make bullets as expensive as pharmaceutical drugs!!!
- According to OpenSecrets.org, the average net worth of a USA Senator is $13.3 million!! They earn a living wage! Which of your state Senators will support the bill – S.1822-Pay Workers a Living Wage Act? Ask them! YOU elected them …. they work for YOU!
Posted in Anger, Attitude, Behavior, Body Language, Conflict, Core set of beliefs, Dance, Emotions, Fear, Generosity, Greed, Happiness, Harmony, Life, Lifestyle, Love, Miracles, Partner, People, Personality Traits, Positive Outlook, Rage, Romance, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success | Tagged Amour, Anger, Attitude, Cool & Classy People, Expensive, Friendship, Fun, Greed, Happiness, Life, Lifestyle, Living Well, Love, Medication, Pharmaceuticals, Sickness, The Art of Living for Cool & Classy People, The Coaching Center For Mind & Body Success | Leave a Comment »
Older Posts »